Do you know how to use Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop – but videos and animations are not your expertise?
How would it be if you could
- Easily turn your designs into animated ads and posts for Instagram & Facebook
- Using only Photoshop
- How much more value would you be able to provide for your clients?
- And how much more could you charge for that?
Learn how to:
"Create animated posts & ads for Instagram & Facebook in Photoshop"
In June 2021 I was asked to give a workshop at Scandinavia's biggest Adobe design conference called «Making Design» – now I recorded an English version and turned it into a longer and more in-depth masterclass.
In this workshop you will learn how to go from a static ad (a.k.a. an image) and bring it alive with simple animations that catch people's attention on social media! (a.k.a. a video)
With a little bit of creativity, compositing and keyframes you can create surprising things right inside Photoshop. Perfect for short moving images, posts & ads on Instagram & Facebook.
Please take a look at the example video.
- This is an extended version of the workshop that I gave at the conference
- With almost double the length
- As a special bonus I added also how to turn your animations into .GIF-files to be used in email newsletters and websites.
About Tobias Michel
Tobias Michel has been teaching video-production to beginners since about 2013. He is originally educated as Media Designer in Germany but has been focusing on video-production for many years – including working for Norwegian national TV as video-editor and designer/animator.
He loves to teach and to show the new possibilities for designers/photographers to move into the new and powerful features that now exist in Photoshop, a tool many are familiar with, thus avoiding having to learn completely different tools to expand their skillset.
Video-file + Photoshop-files